Siding in Des Moines
Your home isn’t fitted with siding solely for aesthetic purposes. Siding protects your home from moisture, high-winds, unwanted pests, and more. When your home’s integrity and resale value is at stake, put your trust in Ultimate Exteriors. We’re the licensed siding contractors you can count on.
Siding Services Made Simple
Whether your home’s old siding has started to warp and rot, or you’re putting the finishing touches on a new home, we are here to help you. Don’t worry, we don’t just show up with our equipment and wait for you to tell us what to do. We’re full-service contractors, which means that we’ll handle every aspect of the siding process for you. You can expect us to:
- Select, Order, and Deliver Your Siding Materials
- Remove Existing Siding if Necessary
- Prep Your Home with Tyvek
- Install Necessary Flashing
- Create Hand-Crafted Miter-Cut “J” Channels
- Starter Strip Installation
- Install, Secure, and Fasten Home Siding
With us handling your siding project from beginning to end, you’ll save money at every turn. With our commercial-grade materials and long-standing relationships with material suppliers, you’ll have the best siding for the best rate. Any dollar we ever save is a dollar you save too!
Call us today to request our services.
Don’t Despair, Call Us for Siding Repairs
Are you worried about your home’s siding? Is it starting to look a little worse for wear? Though your siding hasn’t completely fallen off your home yet, it might be failing to protect the important materials that lie underneath it. Thankfully, we’re only a phone call away. We’ll inspect your siding and determine the right course of action.
What’s more, we will even look at the stucco, insulation, wrap, and boards beneath your siding to make sure no moisture or bugs have damaged it. Like we said: Our services are comprehensive. We look at more than the exterior sheathing itself.
Increase Your Home’s Value with New Siding
When your home’s siding is up to code, capable of withstanding high winds, and aesthetically pleasing, your home’s value increases significantly. If you’re looking to sell your home in the coming years, investing in some new siding ought to be a no-brainer. Even if your end-goal is to enhance your home’s overall curb appeal, new siding will never fail to make a good first impression on visitors.
Some of our most-requested types of siding include:
- Aluminum and Steel
- Fiber Cement and Composite
- Faux Stone
- Brick and Stone Veneer
Free In-Home Consultations for All Siding Services
Sometimes it can be hard to determine what type of siding is right for your home. There are many factors to consider, some of which include the area’s climate, your maximum budget, and how much work you’re willing to put into siding maintenance. When we assess your property and talk with your family, we’ll have no problem helping you choose the perfect siding option for your home.
Extended Warranties on All Siding
Many contractors will make big promises. While we perform every task to the highest industry standards, we want to give you more than promises. We want to give you peace of mind. That’s why all our siding services come with attractive extended warranties.
The Best Siding Contractors in Des Moines
Of the many decisions that go into repairing or remodeling your Des Moines home, few are as important as making the right call on the type of siding to choose. The reason for this is simple: Along with your home’s roof, the siding on the exterior of your home is your house’s last line of defense against torrential rain, snow downpours and everything else that mother nature can throw at your home. This is why selecting the correct type of siding for your home is so important. When deciding on the type of siding for your home, the task is made much easier when you have an idea of what you like and what you don’t like. So, for example, if durability is your number one priority then you might want to select a strong and stable vinyl-based siding. However, if you want a material that will stand the test of time without depreciating very much in value then brick could be the perfect choice for you. Whatever you decide, our skilled team of siding and remodeling specialists at Ultimate Exteriors will be with you every step of the way. So, what are you waiting for? Call us today and allow our skilled team of siding specialists provide the optimal service for you. We promise, you’ll be glad you called.
Three Benefits of Vinyl Siding
When it comes to selecting the right type of siding for your Des Moines home, there is a lot to consider. Cost, longevity and style are all factors that should be assessed closely. However, that being said, given our years of experience has led us to believe that the benefits of vinyl siding are extremely hard to mirror. So, with that in mind, here are three of the biggest advantages of choosing vinyl siding in your home:
- 1. Reduced Costs: One of the biggest advantages that vinyl siding has over other types is its cost-effectiveness. On average, the installation of vinyl siding could cost you anywhere from $2,500 to $8,500 per 1,250 square feet. This compares favorably with wood siding which could set you back somewhere in the region of $7,000 to $10,000 for the exact same square footage.
- 2. Extremely Versatile: At Ultimate Exteriors, we offer vinyl in a wide range of styles and colors. It is this variety that is one of the reasons why so many of our residential customers are opting for vinyl over other types of siding. Our skilled team will be able to find a vinyl siding style that works with both horizontal and vertical applications.
- 3. Intense Durability: If there is one word that best described vinyl siding it is durable. There is no doubt about it but that this type of siding is strong and heavy enough to withstand the any harsh weather that we experience in Des Moines. Vinyl is resistant to almost all types of moisture so this means that you can rest assured that it won’t corrode over time.